I Need Help From Hard-Core U2 Fans!

antonija_croatia

Dear U2 fans,

I really need your help. I think this is the first time in my life that I am asking someone for help. Where to start a story? A year ago, during summer holidays in Croatia I met U2 fan on the beach. He approached me since he saw my tattoo (Heart in the suitcase) and we started to talk… Now, we are in love, almost a year in a beautiful relationship. He was a sailor for almost 12 years, been in almost 40 countries.

This year I want to make him a unique surprise for birthday. Surprise is going to be a video made of U2 fans pictures holding paper with a message on it “Kristijan, Happy Birthday!” while in background some sights of your town can be seen. That will mean a lot to us! I wonder if you are willing to help?

Thank you for your answers, and I hope, future pictures I am looking forward for!

Greets from Croatia!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Hello hello. Glad to see someone from Croatia here.

Personally, I can't help w/ your video, even though it's a great idea as a present for your boyfriend, but just wanted to at least say hello. Good luck w/ your present. :)

• Subscriber

P.S. In terms of response from U2.com members, you might find that a lot of people, at least in America, are extremely busy at this time of year w/ college graduations this week & then school for younger grades coming to an end soon, too.

P.S. In terms of response from U2.com members, you might find that a lot of people, at least in America, are extremely busy at this time of year w/ college graduations this week & then school for younger grades coming to an end soon, too.

At least, thank you for answering on my thread. I just can't believe that no one replied, I thought that U2 fans are more connected. Not a single picture :( What to say, such a disappointment...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

When is the bday? I'll try to do my best with a pic, don't ask me to make a video: FYI :P

If not too late I suggest to use also other u2 sites like Interference or @u2. Or the other u2.com media like the twitter account

Edited by monica martino

When is the bday? I'll try to do my best with a pic, don't ask me to make a video: FYI :P

If not too late I suggest to use also other u2 sites like Interference or @u2. Or the other u2.com media like the twitter account

Dear U2 fan, it is not too late, I have time till the end of the month so that's why I have posted this thread so early... You dont have to make a video. I just need a picture with a fan on it holding a paper with message "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KRISTIJAN" while town or your street can be seen in the background.

Please do so if you can, he is going to be delighted... Thanks so much ;)