Anyone With U2.com Account Problems? (June 2014)

• Subscriber

If so, if you're a subscriber, please go to the Zoo Feedback area & let us know. The info might help. How could it just be Spicy & I?

Of course, if anyone who doesn't subscribe is having trouble doing something at u2.com that they used to be able to do up until recently, can you please mention it here?

Maybe it's something like this, for example, as far as the gallery difficulty goes: maybe a lot of people don't routinely post comments in the gallery or give stars to images there to begin with, so they wouldn't notice if there's been a change in that functionality for them. (?) Maybe there are more people w/ that difficulty but they just aren't aware of it, so we don't know it.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

No, as Spicy said I've been having trouble for some time adding photos to my gallery. Since the Ordinary Love Contest and trying to add my entries.It always says my gallery is full. I guess there is a limit to how many photos you can download??

Using Internet Explorer 11 and Windows 7, cannot rate or comment on photos in the gallery or add photos to my gallery.

Using Chrome I can view the Create Album link, however when I click it, It signs me out and reads: 

Sorry, you don't have permission for that! Edited by U2LAWoman
  • Subscriber

I will try to upload a pic later in the night

I tried now...

I chose Zoo Galleries and then Upload. i have one album already so i decided to use it even because I can see 

You have used 1.08MB of Unlimited (max per upload: 1000kb)

So I tried and i didn't succeed.

I tried creating a new album. Nothing.

Then i noticed Problem with uploading? use our basic uploader.

Npthing. Oh well actually i got You have run out of spaces for uploading

So i guess UNLIMITED has a different meaning in the zoo :/

EDIT Unploaded with no problem from Profile---->My gallery. It went straight in subscriber sections of the Gallery (I know, it's a blurry one...)

Edited by monica martino
  • Subscriber

My friends, just remember that the tech folks don't look to a thread in this area to help people figure things out. If you're discussing things amongst yourselves to try to help each other figure things out, that's fine, (I know some people get shy about talking w/ the tech folks sometimes, or for some other reason would like an unofficial conversation between themselves about this kind of thing once in awhile), but -

- if there's anything u want the tech folks to know, have the conversation in the Zoo Feedback area where they definitely check (why I mentioned what I did in the original post). I'm just saying this because I see that everyone here is a subscriber, so everyone here has access to the Zoo Feedback area if they'd like tech people to read what they say. :)

• Subscriber

And what is the reason to open a thread in the free section then?

Since i think zoo feedback is availabkle only to paid zootopians maybe our experiences in the free section might help everyone both paid and free :)

• Subscriber

And what is the reason to open a thread in the free section then?

Since i think zoo feedback is availabkle only to paid zootopians maybe our experiences in the free section might help everyone both paid and free :)

That's kind of what I was thinking, Monica - it's close to why I created this thread here. But I just wanted to remind subscribers that tech people don't look here - I'm just saying in case a subscriber wants what they say here to be heard by tech folks - just don't be surprised if they don't see it & don't expect them to. If there's information here that you would also like a u2.com tech person to read, then be sure to copy it over to the Zoo Feedback area, too. :)