Dear U2,

I started with you in 1983. You forever changed my musical life. Thank you.

With another album due on the heels of this one, I thank you in advance.

THE 2015 TOUR:

I challenge you, and ask you to dare to be bold and make the song selection for your next tour to be comprised of only new songs from both albums, Invisible & Ordinary Love.

YOU CAN DO THIS. We have in our collections many variations of your older material. It's perfect. Thank you. BUT be bold. Be completely brand new and move forward. 

Your new material is completely worth it.

Dare I say Songs of Innocence is the Greatest Hits album we have never heard.

Folk Rock on!

-scott waz

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber

So I don't know how reliable this is, but I heard (via social network, so could be complete BS) that the band may be considering complete accoustic sets, separate from the more conventional rock your socks off shows, I'm really not sure how I feel about this, getting tickets will be hell for starters and as much as I would love to see an accoustic set (may have to get a seating ticket for that one if it's true, 2 and half hours with very little dancing, hmmm?) I really don't want to miss out on the opportunity to jump around like an idiot too, which could happen if tickets are in short supply.

Has anyone else heard about this?

I would love to see an acoustic set. Then again, musically speaking, I'm all over the map. I've not heard of it. But then again I tend to shy away from rumors. I prefer to just show up to the first concert and be surprised. I'm open to different kinds of concerts as long as I can get a ticket to all of them, I'm good. :)

I started with Joshua Tree. In 1983 I heard New Year's Day but mistook Edge for the guitarist from Billy Idol. White Wedding/New Year's Day...it can happen.

*hangs head in shame*

In happier news, I decided to buy an electric guitar and Rocksmith to learn guitar (well I haven't gotten them yet). I want to rock my face off. Then I can go busking when I visit Las Vegas strip.

Edited by Sigma957
  • Subscriber

I started with Joshua Tree. In 1983 I heard New Year's Day but mistook Edge for the guitarist from Billy Idol. White Wedding/New Year's Day...it can happen.

*hangs head in shame*

;)

1269259657_omg_cat.gif

• Community Moderator

I like the idea of arenas but I also remember how super difficult it is to get a ticket when they do arenas. Perhaps they'd consider doing stadiums in the larger metropolitan areas in the US and then arenas for the rest? Like Seattle, LA, NY could do Stadiums? Just a thought. I'll find a way to see them either way. 

I didn't find it that difficult for the Vertigo tour with the presales here.  Hopefully, we'll get those again and all will be good.  Mind you, it was nerve wracking, but it always has been.

• Community Moderator

Ok, so the rumours of the stage being a volcano are kinda cracking me up.  First they came out of a lemon and now they are going to rise up out of a volcano. LOL

2012256_orig.gif

• Subscriber

So probably we will have 2 shows per venue, one totally defferent from the other..

what about selling tickets valid for both without the need of doing 2 presales? :lol:

:wub: :wub: :wub:  Good Idea !!! & We Want U2.com/Propaganda subscribers superPriority for the presales -_-

• Community Moderator

So probably we will have 2 shows per venue, one totally defferent from the other..

what about selling tickets valid for both without the need of doing 2 presales? :lol:

:wub: :wub: :wub:  Good Idea !!! & We Want U2.com/Propaganda subscribers superPriority for the presales -_-

Yeah!

I hope they go to the  Manchester Arena. On the 360 tour they only went to London and Sheffield. being disabled I find it hard to get a carer to take me-No-one likes U2!! If they do come to Manchester I might be advertising for a carer for the day to push my wheelchair!