Songs Of Innocence (Merged)

• Community Manager

Finally got it - I don't like its on icloud - keeps dropping- but hey - no complaints! Great day!!!!

HELP ....How do I download it - I have no clue ...  someone give me very very simple instructions please

log out of iTunes, and log in again, and it should show as recent purchases (even though its free) - it might take some iTunes  accounts longer than others to sync / update ... it was there instantly for me on one device, and took 2 hours on another..

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

The letter from Bono indicates the album is free for all U2.com'ers - in addition to itunes - is it streaming here as well- don't see it?

I wasn't sure how that worked either....He made it sound like U2 gave us the album for free but Apple paid for everyone else's but we all just got it off iTunes?!

• Subscriber

Finally got it - I don't like its on icloud - keeps dropping- but hey - no complaints! Great day!!!!

HELP ....How do I download it - I have no clue ...  someone give me very very simple instructions please

Go to iTunes. (The new album doesn't show up on mine so....)

Search: U2.

Click the album.

If you have an account download.

If not create an account and repeat above steps.  :)

• Subscriber

If you have Itunes then easiest way is to go to the News bulletin on U2.com and follow the Take a Listen link in the article and click the 'free' icon under the artwork, I couldn't find it directly from ITunes (but that was a couple of listens ago!) things are moving fast this evening!

Edited by Rhi_K