SOI Pre order from U2.com

lauramullen

• Subscriber

I'm sure I've seen someone else having problems with getting their copy off U2.com, I had mine from Amazon for this reason, I knew they would be reliable, the sub gift took like 3 weeks to get to me.

Hope it gets to you soon

• Subscriber

Actually, that's really annoyed me. If you seriously think liking a band named 'U2' is about a competition of who's met them the most etc I really pity you. I thought the inclusion of the clearly self-deferential 'douchebag' comment showed I wasn't taking it too seriously. I kind of think you turning an experience I had this week meeting heroes I never thought I'd meet into a 'who has more band stuff' competition is just sad. I'm sorry my excitement offended you so much.

Re U2.com, I honestly ordered it Monday and had it Thursday - if you still don't have it, I'd get in touch with them.

• Subscriber

I still dont have mine :unsure: I got an email on the 15th saying it was shipped but the link to see where it is doesnt work :(   im going overseas for 4 weeks on sunday so i hope it arrives before then.  Pretty gutted i dont have it as everyone else around the world seems to have it and i thought ordering it thru here means i would have got it on the day it was released world wide!!!  I couldnt order it off amazon as they dont ship to NZ

Edited by stubby

• Subscriber

It is really unfair that it's basically a lottery dependant on where you live. Do you have this often Stubby?

To be honest, in the past they've been fair to middling - my subscription gifts take decades to arrive but only took three days this time