Christmas card exchange

• Subscriber

...and two more cards arrived today! :D

BIG thank yous to;

illumination70 - thanks for the recipe...I can't cook to save myself, but I've a friend who fancies himself as a bit of a MasterChef, so I think I'll challenge him to make some for me for St Paddy's Day.

redandwhitepebble - thank you my love...I always look forward to seeing how you stage your U2 dolls for your cards, and is that your Zoo Name namesake I see in there too?!? ;)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I haven't been on computer until today.  Just had surgery on the 7th.  I want to thank U2FanInVT for your card and lovely letter.  Rec'd your card on Dec 30th.  Thank you to TerriB for your card, which I rec'd on Dec 31st.  Also to Zhivvy and ingrida, I rec'd your cards on Jan 5th. Thanks to Katieintennessee for your card which I rec'd on the 6th and to Electricco for yours.  Not sure when I got your card, as I was in the hospital then.  Not just through Christmas but during this time, your cards have meant a lot to me.  Thanks again to a great group of people. (((HUGS)))

:) HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU! WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST IN 2015! 

• Subscriber

Just want to say Thank you to Redandwhitepebble for her card.  I received it on Friday, Jan 16th.  Love the card you made. So sweet!  I know what's in that picture is.  :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Sorry for my silence so far. I was in Rome - where I am not currently living at the moment - 3 weeks ago for a very sad reason and Ihad the chance to have a quick look to the cards you sent. I must admit I can't remember all the names but I do thank you all