What is your favorite "B-side" song?

• Subscriber

Stingray/Lucifer's Hands. I should probably stop. (Everlasting Love was a great call from the earlier poster)

Ok, but can Lucifer's Hands really be considered as a B-side? Because if it is a B-side, then I'll have to change my original post and exchange Walk to the Water with Lucifer's Hands :P

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

With all due respect, I consider Songs of Innocence+ to be an album of b-sides so I apologise if my opinion was taken the wrong way by you. The Three Sunrises, Where Did It All Go wrong?, Lady With The Spinning Head. Like I said, I shoud stop. The fact that you're a fan of U2 means that, as far as I'm concerned, you are a person of integrity.

• Subscriber

There's no harm done, ujn70--you're entitled to your opinion ;)

But maybe, you could elaborate on why you think SOI is a series of b-sides... I mean The Endless River by Pink-Floyd, I can understand right off why one would say it's an album of b-sides and even less than that, but as far as SOI is concerned, it would need some convincing... :)

Would you mind?

Edited by lionwehr240579
  • Subscriber

Very hard to choose from but Walk to the water or Alex decends into hell for a glass of milk. Does it for me, especially after a wee absence and then to come back with one of my favourite albums Achtung Baby.

Edited by big_hoss01
  • Subscriber

SOI + . Plus. Maybe you should take the time to read the comments that you reply to.

Well, sorry mate but "SOI +" makes no sense to me... if you'd said "Son gs of Innocence" or I don't know, CD 2 of SOI, I would have understood...  :) Maybe you should take the time to be precise when you comment  ;) Because I take the time to read them... So eventually, are you really talking about the disc with Lucifer's Hands and the acoustic session or does "SOI +" mean the deluxe physical edition as a whole? Sorry but nobody gave me the ujn70 code breaker  :)

Edited by lionwehr240579
  • Subscriber

You back off. SOI + is widely available (iTunes, have you heard of that?) and I won't be spoken to like that. I politely corrected you, just because you're embarrassed at your own ignorance is your issue and yours alone. Tread carefully because you already sound stupid.