GA for Glasgow!

CraigFairlie

• Subscriber

Well i'm sitting here, shaking with excitement. A Dream is about to come true, i've booked a hotel in Glasgow for the weekend. I'm planning on doing the first night but my hotel is booked for the Friday and Saturday night. Got it for £173.

I've been a premium subscriber since June 2014, do i have to have been a member for longer to gain access to the presale? Also, is there a price for general admission standing yet? The only prices i'm seeing on Ticketmaster are Red, VIP & Hot ticket packages!

Is anyone able to provide more information?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Hi Craig. i was going thro the u2.com Q&A about the tour. it seems that those who were subscribers prior to Songs Of Innocence being released, will get access to tix tomo (thursday 4th dec)

• Subscriber

Well i'm sitting here, shaking with excitement. A Dream is about to come true, i've booked a hotel in Glasgow for the weekend. I'm planning on doing the first night but my hotel is booked for the Friday and Saturday night. Got it for £173.

I've been a premium subscriber since June 2014, do i have to have been a member for longer to gain access to the presale? Also, is there a price for general admission standing yet? The only prices i'm seeing on Ticketmaster are Red, VIP & Hot ticket packages!

Is anyone able to provide more information?

Well I am angry with who ever came up with this idea and the short notice esp 3wks before Christmas. 6 UK shows :(Tickets will be like gold dust. 

• Subscriber

Im not gonna lie i just ordered a Subscriber package 2 in hope in getting tickets for one of the Glasgow Dates. I was just wondering do subscribers get sent the code via e-mail or something ?

You're only allowed 2 tickets MAX per show. I must admit i'm disappointed U2 arent selling out Hampden like theyve done twice before.

£61 for standing is very decent. What time on Friday do the presale tickets for Subscribers go on sale ?

I wish the Hydro was never built TBH. It's just a sheer scramble for tickets for any avent now. Look at what happened with Take That, they had to add an extra night because they couldn't be bothered selling out Hampden as well. U2 could sell Hampden out 2 times. There's going to be a lot of disappointed people out there. I just hope the people lucky enough to get Tickets are proper fans like us instead of the ones who buy only with the view to sell at 3 times the cost price

• Subscriber

Im not gonna lie i just ordered a Subscriber package 2 in hope in getting tickets for one of the Glasgow Dates. I was just wondering do subscribers get sent the code via e-mail or something ?

You're only allowed 2 tickets MAX per show. I must admit i'm disappointed U2 arent selling out Hampden like theyve done twice before.

£61 for standing is very decent. What time on Friday do the presale tickets for Subscribers go on sale ?

I wish the Hydro was never built TBH. It's just a sheer scramble for tickets for any avent now. Look at what happened with Take That, they had to add an extra night because they couldn't be bothered selling out Hampden as well. U2 could sell Hampden out 2 times. There's going to be a lot of disappointed people out there. I just hope the people lucky enough to get Tickets are proper fans like us instead of the ones who buy only with the view to sell at 3 times the cost price

i'm pretty sure Hampden 360 tour wasn't a sell out,If i get a ticket for The Hydro then that's way better than Hampden,arenas are better for gigs than stadiums.