Ticket Strategies (MERGED)

kwaite

• Subscriber

Yeah....my plan was to use my mate (who would be coming to the shows) details to create and account. Its just my two mates who are coming dont have a clue how to do much on computers, so i would need to do it all

Using a mate doesn't sound very fair :P but go for it, it seems legit to me :)

• Subscriber

I just went for a looky......so there was an option to buy two tix WITH a u2.com subscription.....so i just paid it. it just means that currently, my ticket for the saturday night has cost me about £90 instead of £60. I can live with that.....PLUS....i get the free members Vinyl Gift, which i was really wanting too.....so its a win win. now i just have to try and find one ticket for glasgow I and one for glasgow II

• Subscriber

I THINK i might have screwed up. i got the tickets, so thats great....but....i did it all thro ticketmaster site. I selected the 1 yr u2.com subscription AND paid for it. Now im unsure whether i will be sent an email to setup the account for my mate....or whether ive done it wrong? Surely they should send me a link or something to join up?

• Subscriber

Yeah....my plan was to use my mate (who would be coming to the shows) details to create and account. Its just my two mates who are coming dont have a clue how to do much on computers, so i would need to do it all

Using a mate doesn't sound very fair :P but go for it, it seems legit to me :)

Hey, what are mates for ? ;-)