Upgraded my account and now what?

• Subscriber

That could work..i think.. but i do not have a code .. just the promotion code.. and it says at the invoice that you receive a seperate mail.

Because I am desperate, I bought again a subscription, after a thorough search at the site, I found the "normal'"  subscriptions.. Payd again.. and I will cancel the other one if necessary 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

What I think is that "gift subscription' doesn't link your free account with paid subscription privileges automatically. I have no clue how it works but logically, if this is meant as a gift normally the procedure should be different. Try to call/write to Live Nations to change your "gift" subscription to normal one.

But there is no other way. If you upgrade your account, you automatically are redirected to the gift thing.. No choice there..

This is strange cause I can see gift subscription just in the U2 official shop. Nowhere else... Anyway, I don't thik this package is that one you really wanted. Just keep trying to get in contact with LN. They will help you with that for sure.

• Subscriber

Marlies

Ik vond het in de U2 shop 40 dollar.. goedkoper ook nog... 

Cancellen kan volgens mij wel, ik heb anders dubbel lidmaatschap (wat ik wel weer kan weggeven en dan diegene ervoor laten betalen ofzo).. Ik ga toch proberen om te bellen.. 

Order Cancellation: How do I cancel my order?If you would like to cancel your order, please call our Customer Care Center at 1-800-767-7160 or +1-949-333-4280 for international callers, and we will do our best to assist you. We regret we cannot cancel orders that have already shipped.

• Subscriber

The line is too busy I think. I was put on hold.. So I hung up.. Calling from the Netherlands is a bit expensive..

I send , again, an email to live nation .. and hoping that they will read it in time..

I really do not understand why it has to be so difficult..

Yeah, not ringing for me either. I sent an email. Might be too late, I don't know. Getting North Side Story is a nice thing, but the main reason I wanted the subscription now was obviously the pre-sale of tickets, and I feel very stupid now. I should've noticed it said "Gift Subscription", but then again U2.com redirected me to that product when I clicked on "Upgrade" on my account, so I feel a bit cheated right now to be honest.