Not getting any e-mails - HELP!

• Subscriber

I'm not getting any U2.com e-mails. I've checked and my e-mail is verified...but for some reason e-mails are not coming through to me. I've contacted my ISP and it's not an issue on their end. I didn't even receive an invoice. So if I'm not getting emails, how will I even get a presale code?! Someone help.

• Subscriber

Presale code will be noted on the Tour tab when you are logged in, when they release it. My guess is that it will not be released till a couple of hours prior to sale. (Ie: tomorrow morning in The States)

• Subscriber

Hi, same problem here. Renewed today and... nothing. No confimation e-mail, even tried to change password but no e-mail. My account settings are correct, e-mail works so that can't be it. There are probably lots of new and renewed subscrptions today which slows thing down, so I'm just going to be patient :-)

• Subscriber

Presale codes should be posted on the Tours page later, so it won't matter if you don't get the email.

I gather the site is currently overwhelmed with traffic, which is probably why people are not receiving invoice emails etc - they might arrive later.

Then again, some members have always had problems receiving emails from U2.com and the tech people have never seemed interested in fixing it. I usually receive my renewal confirmation and coupon emails (though I didn't one year), but I never get the newsletters. I didn't get the tour announcement email today, for example.