Red Zone for US

peggytwoten

• Subscriber

Hoping to get tickets for Boston - traveling from Georgia!  Loved Red Zone last tour and just wondering how it will work this time.  Will I be able to buy outright during the presale or will there be an auction?  Can anyone explain how this will work?  Thanks

• Subscriber

I'd love to know too.  In the past, often Europe has sold at least some RZ shows "up front"; in the US, it was always through later auctions.

For the UK shows, it looks like you can buy outright again, but no info for US.  Last time, I bought GAs and then resold (face value) when I found out I won the auction.  As I recall, the auctions ended -about a week after the presale.  Concerned that if it works that way this time, I'll have a hard time selling the GAs if I have to meet the buyer at the box office.

• Subscriber

I went to two Red Zone shows last time around.  I too would like more info in this.  If I use my presale code for VIP can I still buy Red Zone?

If memory serves me correctly, Red Zone for the last tour in the USA was not associated with the presale passcode so a person could use the code to purchase tickets and then if they won the charity auction, could also get Red Zone tickets. Not all venues it appears will have Red Zone, for example the San Jose seating chart doesn't show a Red Zone section, but will admit I like the idea of the stage being in the center with reserved seating on the floor as opposed to GA. For the opening night shows in Vancouver, its the opposite, with GA on the floor and two small dedicated Red Zone sections with a long narrow stage. Because Red Zone areas are so much smaller, it would not surprise me if they offered these up via an auction-style listing but they could possibly have them up for anyone to buy while available. We shall find out quite soon.

• Subscriber

what's pricey?

For the 360 tour, they were a standalone auction, I had won a pair for $400, but for the 2015 tour, I think they were $300 per ticket, not sure though, as they were offered via Ticketmaster/Live Nation during the onsale but they sold so fast I could not even get on to check.