So did anyone get tickets yet?

A boy called Trampoline

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

I also got two tickets for the 2nd Phoenix show... Now I have to wait until next week to try to buy another one for the 1st night. Wish me luck! 

I'll be doing the same....hopefully GA of course to save some money.

That's right... second night I'm taking the wife and got some good seats in the 102 section. First night I want to go GA... it would be shows #14 and # 15 for me. ;-) 

Nice....I'll be in section 114 (directly across from you) in row 3. At least now I know how to use the TM phone app for tickets.

• Subscriber

Wow, just snatch LA night 3 two tickets. Nerve wracking but got it on GA.

By the way LA GA's are $87 a piece. 

Monday will try again for night 4.

Forget to mention, SJ tix were $83.50 each for GA with all fees 

Yeah, good job. Interesting that you have to swipe the CC in order to get the tickets. That's a nice way to get rid of scalpers. That said I wished they have the 4 ticket limites so we could buy another night, but I understand U2 is trying to get new fans and revenue. 

• Subscriber

Two GAs for night two Vancouver BC secured! BTW the only delivery option was for CC swipe. Vancouver is over 6 hours away for me, hope that nothing goes wrong or I'm screwed. Now lets see how they can complicate the GA entry proceedure. I think that Experiance shoul go in first, lets get something going in a seperate thread.

Archived