Presale code not accepted. (MERGED)

• Subscriber

UPDATE: Presale code has been accepted a number of times now, & the system finds me tickets that I accept, BUT when I press 'buy,' the system won't grab the tickets & take me to a screen to enter my card info - I wind up at this:

Gateway Timeout

The proxy server did not receive a timely response from the upstream server.

Reference #1.14ff4f17.1417708208.23e660bd

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

UPDATE: Presale code has been accepted a number of times now, & the system finds me tickets that I accept, BUT when I press 'buy,' the system won't grab the tickets & take me to a screen to enter my card info - I wind up at this:

Gateway Timeout

The proxy server did not receive a timely response from the upstream server.

Reference #1.14ff4f17.1417708208.23e660bd

When I said it won't grab the tickets for me, I can tell it's trying - a little circle keeps going round & round, then I get the timeout note & have to start all over.

• Subscriber

Finally got presale code to work, took forever to find seats, then finally accepted fact I should just take what Ticketmaster gives me, click "buy"  Doesn't Work!!!!!!  Won't let me buy! Now can't get back in because presale code won't work again.  Ticketmaster SUCKS!!!!

• Subscriber

Finally got presale code to work, took forever to find seats, then finally accepted fact I should just take what Ticketmaster gives me, click "buy"  Doesn't Work!!!!!!  Won't let me buy! Now can't get back in because presale code won't work again.  Ticketmaster SUCKS!!!!

Same here. Over & over. Wonder if their system is kind of crashing due to heavy usage at this time.

• Community Moderator
Please try this - it has worked for some:

Log off U2.com and TM

clear cookies and cache

close the browser and wait a few seconds

reopen the browser

log on again

try again

also, there are reports that via mobile site has better success... please try it too...
  • Subscriber

Ticketmaster kicked me out around 9:59 for the Toronto Tuesday night show.. Easily got back in and could only find GA tickets.. the Ticketmaster site kept crashing when I was trying to pay for the tickets and I was freaking out until all of a sudden the payment confirmation popped up..  Very weird..just received the confirmation email...

• Subscriber

have your tried through the TOUR link?  Not sure if that will fix since it goes to TM anyways, but maybe? 

Thx for the suggestion. Tried & it's been telling me this forever: "Searching for tickets. If you refresh or leave this page - you'll lose your place in line!"

• Subscriber

Log off U2.com and TM

clear cookies and cache

reopen the browser

log on again

try again

also, there are reports that via mobile site has better success... please try it too...

Thx Max. Will do.

• Subscriber

Madison Square Garden takes you to Ticketmaster which is fine until you enter the presale code. Trying since 10:00 am & it's 10:06 am now.

whats the first 5 characters of your code - U215A or U215B

Sorry Bigwave! Just saw your question. It's U215A.

• Subscriber

Log off U2.com and TM

clear cookies and cache

reopen the browser

log on again

try again

VERY UNUSUAL PROBLEM: U2.com won't let me log off.