Sign in to follow this  
HalfDragon

TicketMaster Problems (MERGED)

Waited an hour for the presale to start.  Had 2 GA tickets in my cart on the way to checkout - Internal Server Error.

Then it wouldn't take my presale code again for five minutes.

Ten minute wait to get tickets, but now an internal error has occured and I should try again later.

Now won't take my code again.

Junk service, their whole model should be around selling high-demand items and they can't keep it working.

Had tickets secured TWICE and got booted off TWICE. Now the spinning wheel is searching for tickets. So, I'm basically screwed. Thanks Ticketmaster. 

I am trying to get onto Ticketmaster early to put in my new payment information in advance. I can't even do that. It keeps timing out.

This is nonsense.  I actually had tix ordered!  Press the buy button within the appropriate time frame.  And nothing!  Nothing !!!!!!!!  Then I try again.  Get the tix I want "GA".  Press buy.  Goes to next screen.  Press continue...then nothing!!!!!  WTF???!!!

u2 should be ashamed of itself. Ticketmaster is a debacle and have proved it yet again. The US pre-sale is a mess.

I had GA after being booted twice then an internal server message and bam- no tix- still can't get through!

Had GA and booted 3 times.  U2 needs to fix this.  Especially for fans from the Propaganda days!

Edited by pao6cs

Sign in to follow this