TicketMaster Problems (MERGED)

• Subscriber

I had it happen twice and I took a picture of the screen with them in my cart the second time.  Then I used my phone ap.  Got them right away.  If you have it try it if not download it.  Used it last month when getting Taylor Swift tickets, for my daughter BTW, not that there is anything wrong with that!, and same thing happened trouble with web and phone worked right away.  In Tayor's case I literally downloaded it set up my account and ordered in the time the website was spinning.

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Waited an hour for the presale to start.  Had 2 GA tickets in my cart on the way to checkout - Internal Server Error.

Then it wouldn't take my presale code again for five minutes.

Ten minute wait to get tickets, but now an internal error has occured and I should try again later.

Now won't take my code again.

Junk service, their whole model should be around selling high-demand items and they can't keep it working.

'Internal error' code happen to me too.  Had 1 GA in the cart for night 3 @ MSG.  Also tried to get 1 GA for MSG's night 4.  At 10:14, there were none available.  If this is bad, wait till Monday morning.  Ticketmaster blows!

/* 10:26 AM EST */

Now I'm getting this from ticketmaster web site by entering my code without getting any ticket:

"Please double-check your offer code/password and try again!"

Edited by si4u2
  • Subscriber

Also kicked out three times for NYC MSG. Finally had card charged, received confirmation email, but tickets not showing up in my orders page. What a joke. So I don't know if I have tickets or not, and will have to sort that out, possibly making me miss out on getting GA for other shows later.

I miss the Propaganda snail mail days.

Edited by Jeff Foster