TicketMaster Problems (MERGED)

HalfDragon

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Maybe it's because Phoenix was the only show in the mountain time zone, but I just got one GA ticket for each night with no problems whatsoever.  If you're still having trouble getting the tickets you want and need to travel to get to a show anyway, Phoenix might be one to consider.

Same here. Zero issues getting tickets for Phoenix.

• Subscriber

Thank you God...and Big Wave (and all the mods!!!!). Dang ap worked beautifully....when it finally downloaded to phone! Had to turn phonenoff then on to make it work....you guys are awesome

Edited by badsilver

• Subscriber

Yeahhh tht buy button was the nail in the coffin. Finally see seats/prices. Click buy once doesn't work. Times out. Click it twenty times still times out. Do the ap! Delete photos if you must if no memory on phone. But really TM is ridiculous. Thanks to all the mods though - you are awesome!

• Subscriber

Don't  give up. I was experiencing an issue where I was on a "finding tickets" screen that said my wait time was "less than one minute" with that message being displayed for over 1 hour. in frustration, I finally just closed out assuming I was SOL. 

But, I just tried again and was able to get 2 GA tickets for MSG on 7/19 with no wait time at all. Maybe TM has finally got their issues sorted out.