TicketMaster Problems (MERGED)

• Subscriber

Had GA tickets twice to 7/23 concert.  Ticketmaster site would not read my click to purchase tickets.  Lost both sets of tickets due to the internal timer.  Now cannot even get to a selection screen and the offer code is no longer working.

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I've been offered tickets four times.  Couldn't process the transaction in time.  And half the time it won't recognize my presale code.  Why do I waste my money joining the fan club for this kind of crap?

• Subscriber

Internal server error. Get to buy page sometimes and it reads 'there are problems with your submission'

Then when you're offered tickets and hit buy, the timer runs out while tm spins It won't complete the buy.

Insane and this is the freaking presale

• Subscriber

Logged out logged in changing dates changing cities each time after it boots me out still nothing- same as all above-get tix then takes them away with gateway timeouts and internal server errors

• Subscriber

I've been at this for 37 mins.  Crashes, got tickets but order wouldn't process (twice).  Then wouldn't accept code.  Spinning wheel.....

I had to leave my office to use a pay by the minute computer.  This is getting expensive as well as frustrating as hell.  Will have to go back to work shortly. 

Ridiculous.

• Subscriber

I lost 2 sets of tickets so far, and am trying for a 3rd set. Currently on a page that says, "Working - we are currently working on your request. Please don't refresh or leave this page - you'll have to start over!" I've been staring at this page for 20 minutes, wondering if it will actually go through? Has anyone got past this stage??