Sign in to follow this  
HalfDragon

TicketMaster Problems (MERGED)

Been on for 40 minutes now, still spinning wheel. I have no "countdown" like some have noted. NOTHING has happened. Grrr. Should I log out and log back in?

I refreshed, restarted, deleted cookies and browser history, all of that. My code still won't work. I'm at a loss. 

I had 2 tix in my cart, paid for them & the insurance and while processing I got the internal error. Couldn't reload page, couldn't search for new tix with my presale code. HOWEVER,

I still got an email from Ticketmaster that my ticket order went through. If anyone got as far as paying, please check your email. It might have gone through after all.

I agree. It was dodgy and disappointing for many. Ticketmaster can be a beast. Good luck all! Ihope something works out for you. 

I got the email, but nothing showing in my ticketmaster orders page. Do you see anything on yours?

40+ minutes in, still been unable to secure 2 tickets to MSG 7/18. Had one ticket set all the way to checkout, but Ticketmaster timed out. A second time tickets were found but I was unable to click "Buy" before tickets expired. A few times, the offer code has not worked on first try. Still waiting ("less than 1 minute" for 5+ minutes) to see if I can find tickets.

Had GA Tix queued up 3x for Boston 1 & 2 and got booted by Ticketmaster.  This is as bad as the Vertigo presale debacle.  U2 needs to do something for it's longtime fans.  That's what we are in the Experience Group?  Aren't we?  And we're getting screwed over?  Really U2?  That's the way you want to treat us?  I got nothing today and the fan club says we get access to tickets before the general public.  That ain't happening and that's false advertising.  U2 take notice.  You'll have a pissed off fan base.

Try to call....the have operators that can help you. If your area server isn't as efficient then you'll continue to spin your wheels....imagine the game Frogger.....but much faster

got fucked for tix by ticketmaster. second time this has happened to me with u2. have seen them since 87. fuckin pissed. had tix twice and then booted out.

Sign in to follow this