Sign in to follow this  
HalfDragon

TicketMaster Problems (MERGED)

keep trying, LN team is aware and we are forwarding info to try and assist - assured there are plenty off tickets

AS per above, I was having all kinds of problems getting the boot and then opened account on tickmastr phone app, got tickets no problem with it ?  weird ?

SO GET PHONE APP if your still having problems (and have a phone I guess)

Edited by nb_dude

I am not even trying to purchase - just update my account to be ready for tomorrow and it is failing over and over and over.  Ticketmaster seems to be having MAJOR site-wide issues . . .   not good.

Logged in...had GA locked up for Sat 18th.... 2 tix... hit buy... Got to next screen with the total and had a minute and half to just hit continue.... which I did... a number of times but it wouldn't leave the screen and timed out.

Got in again and had screen dump when it proceeded... another time it said internal server error and another time said waiting for response from ticketmaster.  Now  it looks sold out.

All I can say is there was no EXPERIENCE but a baaadd one with this.  Presale codes only work about a third of the time and when you finally look to have tickets secured you get screwed by ticketmaster.

If you try calling ticketmaster they won't answer or you get a busy signal.

My girlfriend had the exact same experience with her separate presale code for the saturday show the next night.

All we wanted was to be able to see two shows on consecutive nightsin New York (since she's never been there) to get the full experience.  Looks like all we got was a bad taste in our mouth with this whole experience.

Remnants of Vertigo.

Edited by Jorstin

Error with captcha.  Error putting in resale code.  THEN, when I get a frakkin ticket, ERROR ON CHECKOUT and it punts me back to the main TM page losing the ticket.  *#&%^$*@#&%$#^&*$

Literally the buttons on TM do not work whatsoever. So many attempts, no ability for the "buy" button to work in time...

Had great seats for NYC 7/18 show and site died at checkout.  Kept trying and they blocked my code!!  I've been a member for years, this is ridiculous!!  Now I have "less than 3 minutes" spinning for almost a 1/2 hr.  I don't even want to go anymore, U2 doesn't need my $$.

Sign in to follow this