Just got Red Zone MSG 1...

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I think that $700 is reasonable.  I was in the red zone last tour and the comfort and conveeince of it is totally worth it.  Amazing sight lines, roomy and no need to line up hours before the show and stay all cramped waiting for it to start.  no thanks.

• Subscriber

I agree as well...Plus I saw that upper seats and lower seats are 312 (w/fees) face value...I assume the sections close to the stage but still...350 vs 312 to be right next to stage...No Brainer

I would assume they would be considered charitable donations 

• Subscriber

So I got Red Zone tickets for Boston on Saturday, and a regular low loge ticket for Boston on Friday.  I hate having to get 2 very expensive solo tickets, as I'd love to go with friends but they won't want to pay those prices.  I am thinking I shoudl keep the Red Zone ticket, can anyone explain what that is, is it like being "inside the heart" like on older tours?  I've many times gotten floor tickets and hoped to get into the special section but never managed to....anyone have a clue?

Which would you give up, Red Zone or good Loge, in favor of a pair of cheaper floor tickets on Monday and sell one of the good ones?  Thoughts? 

I've been to every tour post Joshua tree, and want amazing seats for at least one night.

• Subscriber

based on last tour I wouldn't say it is like being inside the heart.  the red zone was just outside the catwalk.  Super roomy though and awesome sight line to stage.

This tour it looks like it will be like being in the heart though.  based on the stage setup pic it looks like the RZ is right beside the stage.

• Subscriber

Cool thank you.  now what is the benefit.  I mean besides the charity which is great and I'm cool with the price, but I wondering because my wife is pretty short and wanted to stay away from GA for this reason, because last tour she couldn't see anything at all.  Thanks again!