Trades Possible with GA's?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

doing such a trade would require both parties to enter the venue with their own ticket orders (at least the named parties) then swap seats/vouchers once inside.  So its possible as long as both parties are friendly.

• Subscriber

I want to trade my GA's for seats but is this not possible because of the paperless/credit card ID ticketing system?

Are you sure they aren't transferable?..I read that for some locations, you can you utilize Ticketmaster transfer.  It would be indicated on your TM account page if allowed.  Frustrating speculating on all of this until I get to do it tomorrow.

• Subscriber

doing such a trade would require both parties to enter the venue with their own ticket orders (at least the named parties) then swap seats/vouchers once inside.  So its possible as long as both parties are friendly.

GA often has a separate entrance and would be wristbanded as soon as they get in the door. Depends on the venue, though. 

i hope both parties are planning to camp all day for GA entrance, otherwise you will have tons of people cutting lines saying they needed to enter with their credit card holder who bought the tix.

could be a nightmare for long time line waiters.

• Subscriber

It's awesome! Something needs to be done to stop scalpers. PERIOD. If you can't attend you should only be allowed to refund them....this prevents scalping.

You can't return them.  So your best reason just got crushed.  Try again, why is this insaneness good?