Any shows sold out?

Just wondering if since there are so few shows/cities with so many fans around the world/country willing to travel to see U2 (and having fanclub status) if there are any reports of shows selling out in the presale.

Not sure if it was in Elevation or the arena leg of the Vertigo tour where there were reports of shows selling out in the presale.

• Subscriber

Just wondering if since there are so few shows/cities with so many fans around the world/country willing to travel to see U2 (and having fanclub status) if there are any reports of shows selling out in the presale.

Not sure if it was in Elevation or the arena leg of the Vertigo tour where there were reports of shows selling out in the presale.

I'm wondering also...I'd speculate that this tour won't be as in demand as Elevation, Vertigo, etc.  Elevation was nearly 15 yrs ago and was outright insane to get tix to at the time.  Things have cooled a bit, at least I hope.  We'll get a good idea after tomorrow and next week.  

• Subscriber

I haven't seen any official reports. A couple of "can't get tickets must be sold out" that were not true. I've seen reports of people still getting NYC tickets and it's been over 5 hrs since those went on sale. Will be interesting to see what tomorrow brings. Monday will have sell outs though, I bet.