Presales Update / Open Issues - PLEASE READ

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

In the innocence group and by 11:03 am tickets were in the cart and paid for for Chicago night 1. I feel bad for all the issues yesterday but am hoping today was better, my twitter feed today was showing folks were generally successful though some had to wait longer I did.

• Community Manager

U2.com and U2 screwed me. I tried MULTIPLE TIMES this morning with my pre-sale code for Chicago, the city for which I live. Every single time it told me the password was not valid. And yes the password was correct. I copied and pastes it into TM site.

I'm really let down. I am a teacher and a single mother of 3 children. My city is Chicago and I can ONLY afford GA. I've been through some horrible things these past 2 years and I was really banking on this experience. And now? I can't even buy a GA because of the new ticket rule. And shame in this band for having this pre-sale right before Christmas when I'm squeaking by to buy presents for my children.

I guess when you are that mega rich, you can talk about the lesser fortunate, but you really don't know what it's like. I'm disappointed in a band that I've been there for since 1981. I've been a great fan and I got royally screwed with this shotty, put together pre-sale where pre-sale codes didn't work.

Have fun in my city, peeps. I can't afford their unrealistic inflated seat prices and I have no money to travel.

Angry mom, teacher, and artist.

Susan

PM'd you

• Subscriber

when we get this message from TM (tried several time but message keeps coming up)

'We were unable to process your request.

Try again later.'

does this mean it's sold out? I'm trying to get 1 ticket for vancouver 2

• Subscriber

I have never been so disappointed as I was today with the presale. I tried from the app and the regular website and I just got error after error. Sometimes I would get to the secret word bot words and I would enter them, and it would say sorry. Other times , I would get internal server errors, and once I even got a site is down, call ticketmaster. So here I sit, presale code in hand and no tickets. I could absolutely cry.

• Subscriber

Trying for Chicago tickets. I could not get ticketmaster to work on my computer so switched to phone app. I got all the way to the buy screen and it told me there was a problem and to call customer service. It then brought me back to the buy screen so I tried again twice and same error message. Then a few minutes later it said my tickets were released. I noticed a short while later an email confirming my insurance purchase and an email from my credit card with the charge pending. But I have not received anything from ticketmaster and it doesn't appear on my ticketmaster account. The only way I can locate the order of my searching with my credit card for my order number and even then it will not give me any order details. Ticketmaster says as long as I have an order number I have tickets but I am a bit concerned since it said my tickets were released and I never got a confirmation number during the purchase or an email yet. Today I show a second charge pending for insurance. Since I didn't think I had tickets originally I tried to buy different tickets but it said there were no tickets left for that promotion.

• Subscriber

1. MSG July 23rd

I tried for over an hour to get tickets via my computer and phone app.  While on the phone app I received MULTIPLE TIMES

"SORRY when you left the app we had to return the tickets we were holding for you. Please try again."

I have a screen shot of this on my phone.   I dod NOT leave the app!

Also had the same problem as others on my computer -got stuck in processing my order forever.  Would not move.  

Archived