MSG & BOSTON GA SOLD OUT? (MERGED)

• Subscriber

U2 MODERATORS--------------------------HELP!!!!!!!!!!! I KEPT TRYING FOR GENERAL ADMISSION AT MSG ON JULY 18TH AND TM JUST KEPT GIVING ME NOSEBLEEDS FOR $312 EACH.. NOW TICKETMASTER HAS KICKED ME OFF THE SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WHAT DO I DO... I WANT 2 GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS FOR JULY 18TH AT MSG... HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you can use TM's app it's really easy to get in and I wasn't kicked out once.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

U2 MODERATORS--------------------------HELP!!!!!!!!!!! I KEPT TRYING FOR GENERAL ADMISSION AT MSG ON JULY 18TH AND TM JUST KEPT GIVING ME NOSEBLEEDS FOR $312 EACH.. NOW TICKETMASTER HAS KICKED ME OFF THE SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WHAT DO I DO... I WANT 2 GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS FOR JULY 18TH AT MSG... HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL what do you expect the moderators to do?  We are all in the same boat.  There probably just aren't any GA left.

WELL, NOW I CANT GET ANY TICKETS AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WONT LET ME DO ANYTHING.. I PAID $40 FOR A PRESALE CODE THAT DID NOTHING FOR ME AND IT WONT ALLOW ME TO TRY FOR ANY TICKETS... THAT IS NOT FAIR........ NO WE ARE NOT IN THE SAME BOAT.. CAN YOU STILL GET IN AND TRY  FOR TICKETS?? I CANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Subscriber

MSG is small, indoor area. NYC is the biggest city in the US. These aren't stadiums, but smaller arenas. Even for U2 360 the shows at Giants Stadium GA's sold out before general sale and there were like 8-10,000 GAs for those shows...

• Subscriber

LOL what do you expect the moderators to do?  We are all in the same boat.  There probably just aren't any GA left.

WELL, NOW I CANT GET ANY TICKETS AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WONT LET ME DO ANYTHING.. I PAID $40 FOR A PRESALE CODE THAT DID NOTHING FOR ME AND IT WONT ALLOW ME TO TRY FOR ANY TICKETS... THAT IS NOT FAIR........ NO WE ARE NOT IN THE SAME BOAT.. CAN YOU STILL GET IN AND TRY  FOR TICKETS?? I CANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Stop screaming ;)

2. Close your browser and re-open. TM has a tendency to kick you out after searching tickets for a while...

• Subscriber

What do you mean you can't get in?  Close your browser, clear out all your cookies and history and try again.  Unless it is saying you are code is no longer valid it's a browser issue.

• Subscriber

MSG night 1

the wheel of doom stopped and went to no tickets available and now this

error: configured site limit exceeded. try again later

so very disheartened

edit:

still nothing works 90 minutes in.

the one time something came up it was behind the stage?!

The app won't load

Well, I have to get back to work...:(

Edited by sped
  • Subscriber

MSG is small, indoor area. NYC is the biggest city in the US. These aren't stadiums, but smaller arenas. Even for U2 360 the shows at Giants Stadium GA's sold out before general sale and there were like 8-10,000 GAs for those shows...

Okay, so no official confirmation then?

Yes, it's a big city, but not everyone in that city has a presale code.

You'd be foolish if you didn't think every scalper and ticket reseller didn't have multiple U2.com fanclub accounts.