Which end of the stage is the Red Zone?

• Subscriber

there is no way that they are putting the red zone, which isn;t filled to capacity, directly beside the main stage.  They reserve that for the hardcores that want to line up for a day or two to get to the show and bounce up and down the whole time.  It is a better aesthetic.  Not to mention all of the known evidence points to it being by the b-stage.

The red zone is by the b-stage.  bank on it.

The red zone was right next to the stage for the 360 tour in Chicago.  I know because I was off to the side slightly in front of the stage.

Not exactly.  Only regular GA was right next to the stage (the 360 version of the heart).  The RZs on the 360 tour were next to each of the outer side of the semicircular catwalk that circumscribed the heart.  In other words, not "in the heart," but rather just outside of it.  And also, when you refer to "the map" above (the Chicago map), by itself it gives no indication of whether the RZs are by the main stage or the b-stage (indeed, the Chicago map, like many US venue maps, seems to suggest a single, long, thin stage running the entire length of GA).

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

it is definitely confusing.  Maybe they are gonna play smack dab in the middle of the venue on a circle which is slowly spinning!  lol   mike7man described it much more accurately than I did.

• Subscriber

May I ask how much red zone tickets for shows in the United States cost?   I could not see and am curious.  I tried to find out on my own but cannot find a venue that lists the price.  I must be looking in the wrong place.  The red zone in Chicago for the 360 tour seemed to have a lot of space for people.

• Subscriber

Hey all, i got tix VIP Package in lower level section 105... is that behind the stage? Would be mad if i paid that much and can't even see. There must be some arrangement?

Nope--it's not behind the main stage.  And notice that VIP packages were not available in corresponding locations on the other side.  More evidence the RZs are on the other side from the main stage.

• Subscriber

May I ask how much red zone tickets for shows in the United States cost?   I could not see and am curious.  I tried to find out on my own but cannot find a venue that lists the price.  I must be looking in the wrong place.  The red zone in Chicago for the 360 tour seemed to have a lot of space for people.

About $325/ea; sometimes a bit more, sometimes a bit less.  And of course you're right, in the 360 tour, the RZs were considerably larger (at least several hundred; I forget exactly how many) than on this (arena) tour (only 50 per side, supposedly)!

Edited by mike7man
  • Subscriber

No.  105 is directly across from the main stage (at the other end of the floor), and right in front of the b-stage (where the red zones are).  And, this is another piece of evidence that the RZs are by the b-stage, not the main stage.  Otherwise, jeffbass79's VIP package would indeed be behind the main stage, which makes no sense!

I arranged tickets for someone who is disabled earlier today and he told me that section 108, which was highest ticket price, was closest to the stage.  He told me that section 119, which was $95, was on the opposite end of the main stage.  I'm not claiming to know with any certainty but this is what the box office is saying so we've conflicting information.

Hmm--well, that's confusing, to be sure!  And you're right, none of us really know at this point.  But, if I'm right, it makes some sense that section 119 is cheap, because that would be (almost) behind the main stage.  And section 108 wasn't the only section w/top price tix--tons of the lower bowl (and even some of the upper bowl) was top price--except for a lesser price for what looks to be tix behind the main stage.  But again, we don't really know for sure, obviously.

• Subscriber

No.  105 is directly across from the main stage (at the other end of the floor), and right in front of the b-stage (where the red zones are).  And, this is another piece of evidence that the RZs are by the b-stage, not the main stage.  Otherwise, jeffbass79's VIP package would indeed be behind the main stage, which makes no sense!

I arranged tickets for someone who is disabled earlier today and he told me that section 108, which was highest ticket price, was closest to the stage.  He told me that section 119, which was $95, was on the opposite end of the main stage.  I'm not claiming to know with any certainty but this is what the box office is saying so we've conflicting information.

Hmm--well, that's confusing, to be sure!  And you're right, none of us really know at this point.  But, if I'm right, it makes some sense that section 119 is cheap, because that would be (almost) behind the main stage.  And section 108 wasn't the only section w/top price tix--tons of the lower bowl (and even some of the upper bowl) was top price--except for a lesser price for what looks to be tix behind the main stage.  But again, we don't really know for sure, obviously.

To add more to this mix:  I was told 119 was not really behind, rather; more to the side of the stage.  These were disabled seats so I doubt they'd do that but it sure is confusing.

• Subscriber

The United Center did get the map for the Vertigo tour turned around.  Every show I've seen at the United Center has the stage on the end with sections 120 and 113 being the best sections if not on the floor.