Who's going to Paris both nights?

lionwehr240579

• Subscriber

I bought tix for Paris 1- thought I got GAS's, but tickets say FOSSE, but then have seat numbers and looks like a section number- hopefully that is still GA-

my wife and I are going- looks like we will be buying the second night in regular sale or aftermarket

• Subscriber

good luck!  hopefully the general sale will be as easy as the presale was

im sure they are GA- they do say Fosse- just have numbers on them as well-  appears these can be traded- no mention of the credit card only entry at all- I can already print out my tickets

• Subscriber

Good for you! They are Fosse for sure! I was extravagant--I took the Collector Tickets! ;) So they are to be delivered home.

Took the collectot tickets too ... The 9,80 euros for the 2 were worth it to have something 'collectible' ...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

I'm in for both nights on the floor. I'm from Canada and have never been to Europe. Really looking forward to spending a week in France with two guaranteed great nights.

You will enjoy it. Paris is a wonderful town and ths concerts in Paris are really something special. I saw U2 at Stade de France in 2010 and will be at Bercy on November 10th and 11th.