No UK tickets?

• Subscriber

Went via U2.com "Tour" red "Pre-Sale" button for London O2 shows ....The access code entry point is viewable on Ticketmaster but they only sell VIP O2 packages ... the remainder are via O2 ticket vendor AXS ( i gave them my account details prior to 10.00am opening of sale) and their is no acces code entry prior to ticket selection (as far as i can tell)... can someone help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Went via U2.com "Tour" red "Pre-Sale" button for London O2 shows ....The access code entry point is viewable on Ticketmaster but they only sell VIP O2 packages ... the remainder are via O2 ticket vendor AXS ( i gave them my account details prior to 10.00am opening of sale) and their is no acces code entry prior to ticket selection (as far as i can tell)... can someone help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty much sums up my experience John.  I am about to give up and do something better with my day.  A shame really - as this has left a slightly sour taste.  No problems in the past, going back to Zoo TV.  C'est la vie.  

• Subscriber

Pretty much sums up my experience John.  I am about to give up and do something better with my day.  A shame really - as this has left a slightly sour taste.  No problems in the past, going back to Zoo TV.  C'est la vie.  

Glad I'm not the only one .. no problems with previous tours .. I am going to do something better too!

• Subscriber

Glad I'm not the only one .. no problems with previous tours .. I am going to do something better too!

Tried to call AXS but engaged ...

AXS UK Events

supportUK@AXS.com

08448 24 48 24 For Sales and General Inquires

020 8463 3362 For Customer Services

Contact Centre Hours:

Monday - Friday 8:30am - 8pm

Saturday 8:30am - 6pm

Sunday 9am - 6pm

• Subscriber

Ilan_ISR: Did you try the VPN? (I had posted what BigWave suggested above). Maybe post in the Presale Issues thread and checkout the London thread from yesterday? I hope you get them!!

Edited by kwaite
  • Subscriber

Tunnelbear instantly made it work - utterly bizarre ! And when I'm sat in the UK I have no idea why that might be the case.  

Whoever made that suggestion - thank you very very much.  Sadly my first two choices of date had become sold out by the time I'd downloaded tunnelbear - so it means hoping that I'll be able to take the day off work come October.   

3hrs that took.  There's got to be a better way.....