No UK tickets?

• Subscriber

Just re- tried U2.com > TOUR > RED PRE-SALE BUTTON FOR "innocence" >AXS "pre-sales" portal ..

Mon 26 Oct 2015 ... shows 6 of 9 ticket types available for sale (been like this since 10.00am this morning)

Chose "Best Ticket Any price Level" for 2 people ... clicked on "FIND TICKETS" ( NB. no field to enter unique access code) ... "NO Result found. We could not find any tickets based on your selection. You can try again by changing your event selection, the price level or no. of tickets" ... I have tried several different selections ( date, no of tickets etc.) but still get the"NO Result found ...." message ... can any one help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... losing the will.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Community Manager

Just re- tried U2.com > TOUR > RED PRE-SALE BUTTON FOR "innocence" >AXS "pre-sales" portal ..

Mon 26 Oct 2015 ... shows 6 of 9 ticket types available for sale (been like this since 10.00am this morning)

Chose "Best Ticket Any price Level" for 2 people ... clicked on "FIND TICKETS" ( NB. no field to enter unique access code) ... "NO Result found. We could not find any tickets based on your selection. You can try again by changing your event selection, the price level or no. of tickets" ... I have tried several different selections ( date, no of tickets etc.) but still get the"NO Result found ...." message ... can any one help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... losing the will.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RED tickets usually sell out first, so this might be the case, can you try another night?

• Community Manager

worked!!!!

thank you.

i wander why did they make the security of the website like this???????

could be a number of reasons, main thing is you got your tickets, :)

• Subscriber

Have you tried downloading and using Tunnelbear ?  As soon as I did that it worked and I was getting exactly the same symptoms as you.  

• Subscriber

worked!!!!

thank you.

i wander why did they make the security of the website like this???????

Yay!!!!! Glad you and Jonny_B1 got through- good luck to the others Edited by kwaite
  • Subscriber

RED tickets usually sell out first, so this might be the case, can you try another night?

I wasn't referring to "red zone" tickets on the AXS site (these were already sold out from "Experience" pre-sale) but the RED "PRE-SALE" BUTTON on U2.COM "TOURS" webpage, which then opens up the AXS siite (O2 - Ticketing System) .. I have also tried each of the 4 available dates but to no avail.

• Subscriber

I wasn't referring to "red zone" tickets on the AXS site (these were already sold out from "Experience" pre-sale) but the RED "PRE-SALE" BUTTON on U2.COM "TOURS" webpage, which then opens up the AXS siite (O2 - Ticketing System) .. I have also tried each of the 4 available dates but to no avail.

I can't use tunnelbear on this computer ... IT SHOULD NOT HAVE TO BE THIS COMPLICATED ... will have to try in 8 hours time when I get home .. will their be any tickets left at an affordable price!