can I save my pre-sale code for shows not yet announced?

mysterygirlx

• Subscriber

From what I understand, you can save your presale code for further 2015 dates, and you will in fact have to if you want to be in the those presales, as the presale code we have been given for the current presales is the only one we will be receiving for presales for 2015 gigs. However, I think there's no confirmation that dates will be added, with the exception of the coming Dublin dates.

Also, I wouldn't be so sure that your current presale could would be valid for the potential (and unconfirmed) presales in 2015 for the 2016 gigs. For 360 we got a new presale code for each year, so I wouldn't be sure about holding onto it that long. It may go invalid at the end of this year.

• Community Moderator

From the FAQ:

Q - If I don't use my pre-sale ticketing access code in presales for shows announced on December 3rd, will the code still be valid for use if/when other dates are announced - such as the Dublin shows, details of which are still to be revealed ?
A - Yes. Your un-used pre-sale ticketing access code will be valid to use if further shows are announced.