Issue with issuance of mobile text ticket?

Jonathan McCarthy

• Subscriber

I'm from Dublin and bought my Berlin tickets in the Thursday Presale and indicated to receive my tickets via text into my iPhone. Still haven't received anything by Saturday morning and no response from the agent from the query I raised either. Anyone receive their text tickets right away or are people still waiting ?

• Subscriber

That doesn't sound great mate, don't mean to alarm you but I bought my Koln GA tix the same way and received the text with the link to my tix within seconds. They came from a UK (+44) number as well... I hope you can investigate and get sorted....

• Subscriber

Yep tried that a number of times over the last few days, the order is certainly there and pressed resend text ticket but no joy. Have also considered was it something to do with dropping the beginning zero of mobile number, have it as

353 87******* but tried 353 087******* just in case.

Hopefully get sorted soon. All a bit odd have to say and no reply from eventim.de yet. If anyone from Ireland is experiencing this or not would be good to hear.

• Subscriber

Have not tried exactly this but am travelling from Ireland for that show. My friend in Sweden bought the tickets. Will find out if he received the text (I know he got an email confirmation which mentions mobile ticket).

Meanwhile, did you try prefixing your number with a "+" ?

i.e. +35387xxxxxxx ?

• Subscriber

Hi,

I'm from Hungary and bought 2 GA tickets in the presale for Berlin 1 on Thursday, seems like I'm facing the same issue as I still haven't received my tickets to my iPhone. Tried to resend it again several times from my eventim account with no luck. Maybe it has to do something with the iPhone? I'll try to contact eventim.de tomorrow...

• Subscriber

I've got another idea for you, guys! In fact of using an iPhone, just load the IOS app "eventim de" and login there. Maybe there you'll find the QR code for your mobile tickets. If not, don't panic! You have got your purchase confirmation and you can see it in your account. Just create a screenshot and write down the order number (= Bestellnummer / 4455xxxxx or similar). I think the Eventim support is very busy in the moment, especially because of the tomorrow's public sale and have got no time to reply. But I'm sure, your problems will be solved...