I have 2 for AZ....but need one more for my olderst daughter

• Subscriber

If ANYONE is willing to sell a GA ticket to me, my 21 year old daughter would be thrilled. I have 2 kids and cant take just one!!! So happy I secured tickets but would like to get one more. Message me....so grateful for the moderators (BIG WAVE)fighting the good fight and getting me my 2 tickets!!!!!

Anyone?

• Subscriber

I actually have a pair of GA tickets I can't use for Phoenix on Saturday night (I completely spaced out my prior commitments to that weekend when I bought my tickets....stupid me). If/when we are able to transfer those tickets within the zoo, I'd be happy to connect with you. It would be a complete shame if these tickets go to waste.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

I actually have a pair of GA tickets I can't use for Phoenix on Saturday night (I completely spaced out my prior commitments to that weekend when I bought my tickets....stupid me). If/when we are able to transfer those tickets within the zoo, I'd be happy to connect with you. It would be a complete shame if these tickets go to waste.

I am looking for GA tickets for Saturday. Are your already gone?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

I have two GA tickets for Friday I may not be able to use....however, don't know how this works since tickets attached to credit card.  Does anyone know if or what the procedure is for selling GA tickets?  I need to do Denver instead but don't know that I can get GA since I used my code?

• Subscriber

I have two GA tickets for Friday I may not be able to use....however, don't know how this works since tickets attached to credit card.  Does anyone know if or what the procedure is for selling GA tickets?  I need to do Denver instead but don't know that I can get GA since I used my code?

Looking for 1 GA for Phoenix on Friday!  

• Subscriber

Looking for 1 GA for Phoenix on Friday!  

I actually have a friend that would want other GA, if you want to sell them together?