anyone mucky already?

jojes

• Subscriber

Got tickets for both shows... 2 for the 13th show on pre-sale and 2 for the 14th show on regular sale.... Feeling so lucky... Hope you guy's get tickets fast and join me for some great nights out....

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber

Yeah !!!!

Just had a look again and there are tickets available again!!!!

Got my 4 GA's for october 13 in my mail already !!!

Woohoo...

Awesome!

Did you use the link of the waiting list (received yesterday evening), or the regular sale links (goformusic/ teleticketservice)?

• Subscriber

Yeah !!!!

Woohoo...

Awesome!

Did you use the link of the waiting list (received yesterday evening), or the regular sale links (goformusic/ teleticketservice)?

This morning the regular link showed only the 2 sold out dates and the waiting list.

So I went through the link in the email ... Nothing this morning (only the expensive vip packages). But this afternoon there were several categories available again ... So I happened to look at the exact right time

• Subscriber

Yeah !!!!

Woohoo...

Awesome!

This morning the regular link showed only the 2 sold out dates and the waiting list.

So I went through the link in the email ... Nothing this morning (only the expensive vip packages). But this afternoon there were several categories available again ... So I happened to look at the exact right time

Lucky you!!! :-) Hopefully similar occasions do happen in the near future...I'll keep in touch!

• 10 months later...