Highlands_Fan

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

The Major League Baseball team here, the Arizona Diamondbacks, play next door to the arena where U2 is going to play. Arizona has home games each night. The May 22 game is at 640pm local and the May 23rd game starts at 710pm local. They play the Chicago Cubs, which is one of the biggest draws. They probably will 35,000 in attendance each night.

Any show day meetups that people want to do should keep this mind. I would suggest meet times several hours before hand for anything around the arena to be sure that there's no rush and have plenty of time. The biggest and most popular places that I know of Alice Cooper'town, Hard Rock Cafe, Tilted Kilt, and Copper Blues.  I've been to plenty of weekend concerts at the arena and all of those places get packed early even when there's no baseball game next door.

----Jason

• Subscriber

For those who do not have a Facebook and plan on coming to the meet up, you can respond on this post with your name and how many and I will keep track of the names for the person who is in charge of the meet up. I am not in charge of it but helping get the word out. 

Archived