Presale question

pixie1121

• Subscriber

For the first pre-sale I joined the fanclub and used my code to buy 2 tix for NYC. If my boyfriend joins the fanclub for the second pre-sale and we use a different CC with the same billing address ( We live together) we TM cancel the order because we have the same address?

• Subscriber

No; you should be OK.  My wife and I did just what you're talking about without incident.  And Bigwave (one of the moderators) says that if you do have any problems, PM him immediately w/details, etc. and it should get worked out.

• Subscriber

Hi Everyone :)  I joined to get the presale to the new Boston, MA dates and cannot find the code. Can anyone help me out? Thanks  :wub:

If you are a U2.com member, after you log in to U2.com your code will be listed on the "Tours" page.

Hi Everyone :)  I joined to get the presale to the new Boston, MA dates and cannot find the code. Can anyone help me out? Thanks  :wub:

If you are a U2.com member, after you log in to U2.com your code will be listed on the "Tours" page.

Hi and thank you for answering. I don't see a code. Do I have to be a paid member? I didn't buy a paid membership, just signed up for the free one,  ;)

Hi Everyone :) I joined to get the presale to the new Boston, MA dates and cannot find the code. Can anyone help me out? Thanks :wub:

Hi and thank you for answering. I don't see a code. Do I have to be a paid member? I didn't buy a paid membership, just signed up for the free one, ;)

Nope you must be a paid member in good standing.