• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

As a young fan, i just started working a few years ago and could only get a subscription this year because you need to be 18 in order to have a credit card, I would feel a bit sad that because of my age i could not enter for such a gig...It should be open for all subscribers, if you've been a fan since the 80's or not doesn't mean you deserve it more...

• Subscriber

stream for paid subscribers who are unable to attend...

Definitely! Yes to the poll of rare/unplayed songs, and the location being Dublin or NYC also makes a lot of sense.

Edited by u22009
  • Subscriber

This is why when Bowie did it, there was absolutely 0 restrictions like that, no popquizes or anything... (oh the pun!). Just had to be a paying member. I guess you could restrict it to whomever joined -before- announcement to get around last-minute subscribers), but it seems a bit unfair to me to prefer older fans over newer fans. It's not the fault of the young fans that they are young...  

Just drop your name in a hat if you can make it to xx-location-on-yy-date. Confirm when your name is pulled out. 

Setlist polls.

Tickets could be sent to yoru Apple device silently and entry with iphone only :-P

• Subscriber

As a young fan, i just started working a few years ago and could only get a subscription this year because you need to be 18 in order to have a credit card, I would feel a bit sad that because of my age i could not enter for such a gig...It should be open for all subscribers, if you've been a fan since the 80's or not doesn't mean you deserve it more...

you make a good point.  You would probably get a lot more excited about it than this old fart anyway  :)

• Subscriber

It would be AWESOME! And it should happen in Dublin.

And of course not for last minute subscribers. strictly serious on this

i hope it would be only for senior subscribers, hardcore zootopians :D and i hope it would be announced a few months or weeks before it happens in order to arrange everything 

• Subscriber

Tickets could be sent to yoru Apple device silently and entry with iphone only :-P

or it could be the time we can use first year sub gift: the infamous keychain  :lol:

Edited by monica martino