General Toronto Questions....

lpingb

• Subscriber

Thinking about going to the Toronto shows if I can afford them after paying for the four Chicago shows and have some general questions...

1.  Will there be any GA or affordable tickets available on the day of or the day before the show...trying to do this on a budget and cant afford the scalpers...

2.  How long did the line form last tour and where is the best place to park.  Id like to find a place to park for free.

3.  Any must do touristy things if I stay an extra day?

4.  Any good Pizza and or Chinese places that would deliver to the GA line?

5.  How orderly was the GA line last time as far as taking a quick run to the portapotty or grabbing a bite...were people pretty friendly?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

1. It's possible but highly doubt it. Best to try and start looking perhaps day before the first show. There are times where the box office can release some GAs maybe 10 mins before the band goes on stage but don't bank on it.

2. The line starts at Gate 2A which is at the North East corner of the building just below union station. The line went from there to around lakeshore I'd say and even that is still not bad, people will arrive early, count on that. No such thing as free parking around ACC. In the straight downtown area very few places have free parking.

3. Go to Ripley's Aquarium, Center Island, Hockey Hall of Fame, perhaps a Jays game?

4. Domino's or Pizza Nova I'd reccomend. Chinese? too many options lol

5. I didn't line up in the GA line but I have been on the floor when they came for the Vertigo tour, the fans were very nice everyone was acomodating and extremely chatty. You should find no issues with this.

Hope all this helps you.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

If you're on twitter, follow live nation, live nation Ontario and ticketmaster Canada closer to the show date.  They will tweet if tickets are released.

I agree with previous poster about parking and local attractions.

For 360 my line experience was good. People were friendly, bought food/coffee for each other, saved spots for bathroom or take stuff to your car runs.  Inside was the same.

• 2 months later...
  • Subscriber

We have always had a blast in the GA lines in Toronto, whether at Rogers or ACC. Generally, you get to know the folks around you and can take turns running to Timmie's or Subway!