• Subscriber

Okay, had a bit of a problem - got there, entered my presale code, and it said it was incorrect. Which is weird, because it says in the FAQs that if you've used your code on only one ticket in an earlier presale (which I did) then you can use it again on one more ticket in a later presale. Could someone help me out with this? To be honest, having already got a ticket for the first night in London, I'm not too fussed about whether or not I get a ticket for this one, but I found it a bit confusing that I entered the exact code I was given (correctly) and still couldn't get in.

• Community Moderator

first (and let's hope it works)... do the usual "ldelete cache and cookies log off u2.com/axs [if needed], close the browser, reopen it, log in and try again" ceremony...

hopefully this is the only thing that is needed...

• Community Manager

Okay, had a bit of a problem - got there, entered my presale code, and it said it was incorrect. Which is weird, because it says in the FAQs that if you've used your code on only one ticket in an earlier presale (which I did) then you can use it again on one more ticket in a later presale. Could someone help me out with this? To be honest, having already got a ticket for the first night in London, I'm not too fussed about whether or not I get a ticket for this one, but I found it a bit confusing that I entered the exact code I was given (correctly) and still couldn't get in.

if you cam PM with more details, we can help