Is This True?

SagePearl

• Subscriber

Greetings Everyone,

No doubt it is, no one should be in the habit to say anything unkind about anyone. I know no member of the band had have ever been.

However I came across something that I feel is somewhat distressing, while cybersurfing around on the Facebook. For especially Bono who is known for the stickler of human rights, that doesn't seem to sound like him. At the same time I do not yet wish to come quick to the conclusions.

Here is the link below. I welcome any and every kind input you all may give.

Thank You, Peace and Blessings,

SagePearl

http://www.naturalnews.com/048289_GMOs_Africa_Bono.html

• Subscriber

Looks like crap to me. Check out the other headlines on the oage, most seem to be populist-attention grabbers with lots of opinion and very little creditable factual substance.

• Subscriber

This is precisely why I tend to completely avoid any reference to the band outside of U2 sites, because even if the article is positive and accurate you still get the idiots who apparently don't care about them because they are apparently rubbish or whatever, but are somehow important enough to read an article and comment on.

They are just used to get people fired up, I agree with Kastee, this was poorly written and the other articles are no better, it's just opinionated gossip with almost no credible facts, designed to get shares and likes on social media, nothing more.

• Subscriber

This is precisely why I tend to completely avoid any reference to the band outside of U2 sites, because even if the article is positive and accurate you still get the idiots who apparently don't care about them because they are apparently rubbish or whatever, but are somehow important enough to read an article and comment on.

They are just used to get people fired up, I agree with Kastee, this was poorly written and the other articles are no better, it's just opinionated gossip with almost no credible facts, designed to get shares and likes on social media, nothing more.

Amen.

• Subscriber

Greetings,

I should now guess, whoever had wrote that online article, is only out to serve no one's purpose except his or her own.

As the lyrics does goes from one of the U2's song :

"I'm not afraid of anything in this world
There's nothing you can throw at me that I haven't already heard
I'm just trying to find a decent melody
A song that I can sing in my own company"

Anyhow, happy spring holidays to everyonepost-293966-0-94922700-1428272997_thumb.gif