General Admission Lineup Procedure, Los Angeles

zooropa_macphisto

• Subscriber

Hi everyone,

Hoping some folks that are typically in charge of the numbering system will reply to this. It occurred to me that with the GA tickets, since this is credit card entry, everyone you're including with your order will need to enter the venue at the same time. Now, with the initial line numbering, is it necessary for everyone associated with your order to arrive at the number distribution at the same time or could the card-holder arrive and secure their place as well since you would all need to enter at the same time or risk hold up the GA line for everyone. Just looking for some clarification to avoid a potential mess. Thanks!

• Subscriber

You have to ring ticketmaster and let them know about the change as i lost my credit card and i have to ring them and they have taken a note of it and got the new number. they have to credit the orginal credit card and change the new card

• Subscriber

I spoke with TM about this yesterday. My credit card will be expiring next month and they said to bring the expired card as well as the replacement and the venue will have to compare them and confirm the information is the same. They refused to transfer my ticket to a different card. 

i wondered the same thing. I assumed you and your other ticket holder must wait together for the duration and enter at the same time.

OR, you let them in, and then they go back to the end of the line (or there respective number) and enter separately.?

could be messy. this was my first concern when i heard about CC entry. if trying to swap tickets it could be a nightmare.