Sign in to follow this  
mich40

IE stage set up *spoiler alert*

These are floating all over FB

11182161_793382110775684_466799853008837

thanks for posting them here. I won't be seeing U2 for quite awhile so I don't mind seeing the stage  B)

Look at that RED zone!!! So excited!! I've already seen the stage too. These photos were all over Twitter...I couldn't help but see them. I Cant Wait!! Vancouver BC RED zone 8 days!! 

Although out of all of the stuff coming out, I've not seen anything on who the opening acts were? Looking like it's going to be a full concert of U2? That's exciting! I've always enjoyed seeing the opening acts, particularly seeing who U2 have chosen for it. But the idea of a full concert of just them sounds great too! 

Look at that RED zone!!! So excited!! I've already seen the stage too. These photos were all over Twitter...I couldn't help but see them. I Cant Wait!! Vancouver BC RED zone 8 days!! 

Although out of all of the stuff coming out, I've not seen anything on who the opening acts were? Looking like it's going to be a full concert of U2? That's exciting! I've always enjoyed seeing the opening acts, particularly seeing who U2 have chosen for it. But the idea of a full concert of just them sounds great too! 

We're very close to the start of the tour now and no support acts have been announced, which probably means there won't be any. Apparently the show features an intermission as well. 

I'm thoroughly excited by these photos!

No support acts announced..?? Interesting...it's all U2 Greatest Show On Earth event! I like this set-up, there's plenty room to see well enough in the GA area! Intermission means I still won't be leaving my spot for anything.  :P

ok, so, wait, talk to me like I'm three. The red zone is running up and down the whole walkway thing, on both sides, yes? And then is GA behind that? I have Red Zone 2 I think at NYC, so I guess one side is 2 and the other is 1?

Skipping support acts can be a good thing. Immediately the band we come for and U2 longer on stage.