• Subscriber

If you plan on spending a lot of time and will involve lots of eating and drinking, please be aware that there may not be trash cans near by. Please be kind to the city and bring a trash bag so that you can put your refuse in a container rather than strewing it all over and making everyone else walk through your filth. Last tour this was an issue at several sites.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

If you plan on spending a lot of time and will involve lots of eating and drinking, please be aware that there may not be trash cans near by. Please be kind to the city and bring a trash bag so that you can put your refuse in a container rather than strewing it all over and making everyone else walk through your filth. Last tour this was an issue at several sites.

This is the good thing about The O2, there's loads of restaurants you can eat at, which means you don't necessarily have to bring stuff with you!

• Subscriber

This is a very accurate description of my experience. Very thorough! From inescapable sun in Phoenix to snow in Montreal (along with loads of line skippers) to meeting awesome fans all over the world in Dublin. In my opinion, it is ALWAYS worth it to line up for GA (especially if you follow this guide). I have converted people to becoming die hard U2 fans by experiencing the concert this way. I've been in and out of the pit (remember the exhilaration of the computer screen when it flashed "vertigo" 3 times?). I've been at the end of the catwalk (Pop Mart). Any place on the floor is incredible.

• Subscriber

Top post Joe ...really awesome ..I have GA tickets for San Jose 2 and am travelling from Dublin , My first GA. I'm hoping to get tickets for SJ 1 also on the night as you said the only way is GA. any idea how may can fit in the GA for the SJ shows ?

• Subscriber

Hi Joe.

Thank you so very much. The GA group who monitor the lines are angels and I appreciate you so much. Spent a lot of

time with y'all over the years...The heart, the heart, the heart...all time favorite.

I wonder if you know which side is north and which side is south...want to be on Edge's side.

Thank you times a million. Will see you in San Jose.

• Subscriber

Hey Mike - thanks!  Good to be back.  I'll be attending the first Vancouver show, the last 4 in NY and the last 4 in London; and possibly the Dublin shows when they're finally announced!

Hey ddarroch.  Appreciate you sharing the Guide.  It's meant to help fans understand what happens when they arrive at the venue, especially when they come early.  I'll update the Guide right after the Vancouver show to give you a better indication of entry procedures, the floor, etc.  Hope to see you in the GA too!

Cheers!

Joe

Fantastic - I'll be at the last 4 in NY as well, and the 3rd one in Boston. Hope to see you there.

• Subscriber

Awesome guide Joe, thanks for all the work you put into it - I remember enjoying it for 360 too

Hey, how was the pizza that the crew delivered to you guys at Rogers Arena last night? #awesomeibet

I just saw you in the "2 days to go" teaser video as well, congratulations!!

• Subscriber

Awesome guide Joe, thanks for all the work you put into it - I remember enjoying it for 360 too

Hey, how was the pizza that the crew delivered to you guys at Rogers Arena last night? #awesomeibet

I just saw you in the "2 days to go" teaser video as well, congratulations!!

Just saw that too, hope you have fun :)