30 years of U2 Shows..........

• Subscriber

Last night,  I had the same build up of excitement that I have had for the last 30 years of seeing U2 play live.......although this time I was not at the show in person, technology made it possible to feel like I was there!

Each tour I wonder if it will be as good as the last and if the band can still do what they do to keep me acting the way I did when I was 13 and saw them live for the first time in Landover Md.  I think after watching it last night,  it fair to say they went above and beyond to deliver one of the best, if not the best, most entertaining, powerful musical event yet!

I am certainly more tired this morning than I was at age 13,  but my day after is the same as it has been each tour........I wake with the same excitement about the tour I went to bed with and immediately start trying to figure out how many other shows I can get to this summer.......of course,  now rather than trying to figure out how to get to each show I have to figure out how to work around my family schedules!

Can't wait to see them in Boston and New York .........and maybe a few others!

Edited by grzybow