Songs out of left field...

• Subscriber

What would you want to hear that would be totally out of left field, but perhaps a hidden "chestnut " for long time fans? I'd take any of these...

God part II

Last Night on Earth (which is just amazing live)

Dirty Day

Wild Honey

Original of the Species

So Cruel

Crumbs

A Sort of Homecoming

What are yours?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I agree on God part II and Last Night on Earth...Would Add Gone, Mofo (whole song) before Iris, followed by LEMON !!!

Acrobat

Who's Gonna Ride

So Cruel

NUMB

Blow Your House Down...

• Subscriber

All great suggestions.  What this shows is the depth of the band's catalogue and how they could really mix it up more.  I've seen Pearl Jam on consequetive nights, with almost no overlap at all. Of course, they play 30 plus songs, which allows more breathing room as well, in addition to the fact that they don't have a lot of technological stage design they are tied to.  But with U2's pretty standard set of 23 songs, the hits that they always play, and about 1/3 of new stuff, it doesn't leave much room for change.  I'm not complaining.  From what I've seen here, the show is going to be amazing.  I'll take whatever they play.  And to be fair to the band, I did see an amazing "Your Blue Room" in Chicago that has only been played about 5 times.  And I saw them close with Bad once, which is the only time that ever happened.