Sign in to follow this  
OttawaPoPtart

swapping GA tickets - any problems?

My cousin and I had originally planned on going to both the Friday and Saturday show in Montreal, but now we are each going to go to just one and take a friend. If he gives me his credit card for my friend (a girl) to use, do you forsee any problems with that? Should we notify anyone?

Normally when you pick up tickets at the box office, they ask for the credit card that was used to make the purchase and also a piece of ID with photo... I would suggest you call the box office to see if you can work around this. Maybe a signed note from your friend?

I have 2 xtra cheap hard tickets for Friday if interested

My cousin and I had originally planned on going to both the Friday and Saturday show in Montreal, but now we are each going to go to just one and take a friend. If he gives me his credit card for my friend (a girl) to use, do you forsee any problems with that? Should we notify anyone?

Poptart, if you do indeed have GA, you do not pick-up your tix from the box office as Rachberg mentions.... these are ticketless tix, they scan the card at the entrance gate to/for the show & you must then go in immediately.... from what I have read throughout the forums, no one has been asked for ID while getting the card scanned at entrance, despite the "official" ticketless policy is that you are supposed to show ID with the credit card with matching names of course.... 

Sign in to follow this