Sweet 16 present not so sweet in Toronto. Hoping for 2 GA on 7/11 for daughter and me

wad2k

• Subscriber

I know this is a huge longshot but I promised daughter I'd try, so here goes...

We are looking for 2 GA's @ face value for this Saturday in Boston.

I ended getting presale GA tickets for Toronto which was part of my daughters 16th Bday present. She was so looking forward to this concert but found out 3 weeks ago that her Catholic School kids camp she volunteers at was this entire week. I am very proud of her that she put stuck with her commitment of volunteering for the kids despite really wanting to go to see u2.....soooo...

She gave up her ticket to her 11yr old sister. We went and she has the time of her life. She got Bono's autograph before, had a blast waiting out in line and ended up at the rail near e stage.

Wife told me our  older daughter was really bummed out yesterday. She even ended up waiting up for us to get home last night to find out how it was ...and wow after her sister told her about everything,...did I sense her disappointment.. I felt really bad so I'm hoping to get 2 GA's to Saturday or maybe a show in NYC.

Even if I figure a way to get 2 single ga's as long as her and I can get in on same side of floor, she won't mind waiting in line with someone else. As long as they are face value because we ended up spending a lot in Toronto.

I would hope ticketmaster would do a ticket drop for ga's but that seems unlikely???

Anyways, if anyone can help us out, it would be greatly appreciated. Please send me a message!

We would be driving from Buffalo...yes Bills fans, but please don't hold that against us! LOL

• Subscriber

still hoping for a ticket drop..I think I'll need a new cell phone screen..wearing it out.

last appeal to anyone that has at least one extra GA for Saturday so my daughter can get in. We would be able to meet in line as early as you want on Saturday.

Message me please!!!

• Subscriber

Good luck. If you can't get on the floor...the loge seats behind the e stage are fantastic and super close. I saw them from that spot in CHI. There's some face value seats floating around in Loge 4 or 5 I think.