• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I printed the PDF as well as saving the eticket to my Passbook - just to be on the safe side!

I didn't get a PDF of the ticket, there wasn't an option for that....just the eticket.

• Subscriber

Changing the subject somewhat, I asked this on the NYC page, but, I want to start rail in RZ for a few songs then go over to e-stage. What are the chances I can get e-stage rail or one back if I go over after only a few songs into the show? And then if I go back to RZ main stage after the first few songs at e-stage will I be able to get rail or close again? Does it seem like people are migrating or are they parking?

• Subscriber

Changing the subject somewhat, I asked this on the NYC page, but, I want to start rail in RZ for a few songs then go over to e-stage. What are the chances I can get e-stage rail or one back if I go over after only a few songs into the show? And then if I go back to RZ main stage after the first few songs at e-stage will I be able to get rail or close again? Does it seem like people are migrating or are they parking?

They seem to be setting up there.

If you go a few songs in, my guess is you will be 3-5 deep.

• Subscriber

Yes there is no way you can get on the E stage rail if you don't do it right away, if you are lucky enough to be one of the first in. 

• 1 month later...