Concert on November 3 in London

Sandra2306

• Subscriber

Hi everyone,

This is starting to become a habit for me to come to London to come and see a concert.
As there was no place in France, I arrive the November 2 in my favorite city to see my favorite band .
Who is going to the concert on November 3 ?
(Sorry if my english is bad)...

Sandra

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Me too, London shows on 2nd & 3rd of November :) I'm lucky, as I also have tickets to the Paris shows on the 10th & 11th November.

(Mostly) going alone to these shows, but will meet up with other fans I've met on these forums.

Edited by ddarroch

• Subscriber

Me too, London shows on 2nd & 3rd of November :) I'm lucky, as I also have tickets to the Paris shows on the 10th & 11th November.

(Mostly) going alone to these shows, but will meet up with other fans I've met on these forums.

I am happy to return to London for the occasion. I love this city. It's true that it 's more fun when you find yourself between fans . How did you do? The difficulty for me is to talk with you in English on this forum.

• 4 weeks later...

I will be there on 3 Nov and have an extra ticket (section 414).  I haven't found anyone that wants to go with me yet.  I'm from the US but living in the UK for a while and haven't made many friends yet.  

I may go to London a day or so early and wander around.  If you still want to meet another U2 fan, feel free to send me a message.