Lost tickets - help!

• Subscriber

I'm travelling from the north of England to Berlin for September show but have lost the tickets I received. I've been in touch with ticketmaster.de and they have said that the tickets are like cash. They;ve asked me to get back in touch around 10th September but there is no guarantee I can have a re-print or copy tickets.

I can prove the tickets were bought by myself and even collect from the venue/Ticketmaster office and am willing to pay admin/postage etc

Is there anything else I can do/contact???

Would be devastated if I get there and cannot go

Thanks

• Community Manager

just brought this up on TM http://www.ticketmaster.com/h/lost-tickets.html

If you lost your Print-at-Home ticket you can print another copy. But if you're worried someone might find and try to use it, please contact Fan Support to get a replacement ticket with a brand-new barcode - that way only you can get in!
If the paper ticket you bought online or by phone is lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed please contact Fan Support. We'll just need your order confirmation number or the credit card used for purchase. Note: Ticketmaster tickets turn black in hot spots (direct sunlight, etc.) because we print on heat-sensitive paper - please keep your tickets cool!
If you bought your lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed ticket at a Ticketmaster retail location please return to the same location.

• Subscriber

just brought this up on TM http://www.ticketmaster.com/h/lost-tickets.html

If you lost your Print-at-Home ticket you can print another copy. But if you're worried someone might find and try to use it, please contact Fan Support to get a replacement ticket with a brand-new barcode - that way only you can get in!

If the paper ticket you bought online or by phone is lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed please contact Fan Support. We'll just need your order confirmation number or the credit card used for purchase. Note: Ticketmaster tickets turn black in hot spots (direct sunlight, etc.) because we print on heat-sensitive paper - please keep your tickets cool!

If you bought your lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed ticket at a Ticketmaster retail location please return to the same location.

Thank you kindly sir. I'll give it a try