"ticket pre-sale, which end Saturday, December 6th at noon" - ?

Revalievitch

Today on September 09 I have renewed my U2.com subscription and have got an email from U2.com which includes this:

"With your subscription to U2.com we're pleased to offer you the chance to take part in the ticket pre-sale, which end Saturday, December 6th at noon (all times local)."

I won't use my presale code (if it will appear in my account info) for any 2015 date and I have some questions:

- If the band announces the dates for 2016, will my presale code be available after December 06?

- December 06 2015 is Sunday, not Saturday, so maybe it is some mistake or misprint in the text of the email?

• Community Manager

Today on September 09 I have renewed my U2.com subscription and have got an email from U2.com which includes this:

"With your subscription to U2.com we're pleased to offer you the chance to take part in the ticket pre-sale, which end Saturday, December 6th at noon (all times local)."

I won't use my presale code (if it will appear in my account info) for any 2015 date and I have some questions:

- If the band announces the dates for 2016, will my presale code be available after December 06?

- December 06 2015 is Sunday, not Saturday, so maybe it is some mistake or misprint in the text of the email?

could you PM me that full email so I can check things out for you?